Art Gallery

The Art Gallery was built in 1908 on the second floor of the North wing to display paintings and has continued to do so ever since. It replaced rooms 42-46 and 52-54 as shown on the 1902 heating plan. According to the inventory of 1871, in the 19th century these rooms were all bedrooms.


Author: tk - August 2016